Kelly Nieto is…Your next SpeakerA widely sought after:
- Executive Leadership Coach
- Organization Behavior & Teaming Expert
- Facilitator, Strategic Planner & Public Speaker
Kelly genuinely & authentically connects with people. She is an accomplished professional with depth & breadth of experiences from International Fortune 500 companies to small business & non-profit organizations. She “connects the dots” leading to intersections of innovation. Her messages are rooted in professional & personal experiences, formal
education and research.
Motivating & engaging, she successfully challenges people to passionately move into their greatest possibility... Kelly Nieto delivers an extraordinary experience.
As the Founder of GreyMatter Development, a National Executive Business Coaching and Organization Development Company, Kelly is living her passion every day. For nearly 20 years, Kelly has been coach, trusted advisor and confidant to Vice Presidents, Directors, Mid-level and Front-line Leaders, Teams, as well as Educator to young business minds and Community Leaders committed to excellence. She stands side by side Leaders who are committed to gaining increased self-awareness, following a Vision for Possibility and exhibiting courage to face transformation as they journey to make a positive, lasting impact with their organizations, employees, families and community.
Most Requested Keynotes & Presentations:
- The Leadership Shift – from High Achiever to Leader Excellence
- Play Big & Play Deep – Beyond Win/Win to Extraordinary
- Power of Alignment & the Curse of Agreement
- Setup for Success – How Organizations can retain great leaders
- 10 Keys for Authentic Leadership
- Balancing it All – Leader, Parent, Entrepreneur
Contact email@example.com to learn more.
Education & Credentials:
- Bachelors – Psychology
- Masters – Organizational Management
- Graduate Certificate – Executive Professional Coaching
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) Credential, International Coach Federation
- Certified in Leadership, Team & Culture Assessments, Arbinger Coaching
- Active Leader in Professional, Civic and Community Organizations
A highly successful book series from Tennessee
based Insight Publishing. The book features
best-selling authors Les Brown (The Power of Purpose),
Mark Victor Hansen (Chicken Soup for the Soul),
and Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul,
The Success Principle: How to Get From Where You
Are to Where You Want to Be). Kelly Nieto, Brown, Hansen, & Canfield, are
joined by other well known authors, health experts, and speakers, each
offering time-tested strategies for success in frank and intimate interviews.